Make this chalkboard calendar for a cute addition to any wall in your home. There’s no need to replace it each year. The grid and days of the week always stay in place. Just erase and update the month and day numbers each month.
- Chudames favorited Perpetual Chalkboard Calendar 06 Apr 21:46
- Miss_Fit favorited Perpetual Chalkboard Calendar 25 Dec 23:33
- Julie K. favorited Perpetual Chalkboard Calendar 26 Oct 12:32
- Jenna Joy favorited Perpetual Chalkboard Calendar 08 Sep 17:10
- Nikola W. added Perpetual Chalkboard Calendar to inspirations. 15 Aug 15:34
- Creative Publishing international published her project Perpetual Chalkboard Calendar 31 May 12:15
Start by using your white charcoal pencil and ruler to section the chalkboard into a grid for the calendar days. Draw seven rows across the board starting at the bottom. I like to make marks on the bottom row for where my next set of grid lines will go. Use the ruler to draw straight lines for seven columns. Make sure you leave room at the top to write the days of the week and the name of the month.
Your calendar is finished! Find a spot to display it in your home and show off your hard work. Use your charcoal pencil to add appointments or special events.
Artist Tip: When the new month arrives, simply erase the month and the numbered days with a soft cloth. Then add the new details. Try mixing up your lettering styles. You can even add little embellishments, such as swirls, stars, and snowflakes.