We chose a Pokemon theme for my BFF's 25th birthday, so naturally he needed badges!
So the plan is for Stobaugh to go around “battling” (taking shots) with gym leaders to acquire the requisite badges. What he doesn’t know is that me and Alex actually made the badges out of perler beads and stuck pin backs onto them so that he can wear them whenever he’s won.
*Just fair warning the Rainbow Badge is going to be orders of magnitude larger than all the rest, it has to be to have any detail in it whatsoever, don’t be disgruntled just tell everyone that it had to be the biggest b/c it’s the last one you get*
- Anne P. added Perler Bead Poke Badges to badges 22 Sep 00:28
- Chudames favorited Perler Bead Poke Badges 19 Sep 01:59
- chelsea g. favorited Perler Bead Poke Badges 24 Aug 23:48
- Mochi Mochi favorited Perler Bead Poke Badges 16 May 07:29
- Kay Bay favorited Perler Bead Poke Badges 13 May 09:18
- TheYearlingBlog published her project Perler Bead Poke Badges 11 May 19:42
Once you finish fusing them, and they’re fully cooled, you can glue on the pinbacks. This part will take a couple of hours to set so make sure you’re not doing this too last minute or they will just fall off. And you’re done!
For more info: https://theyearlingblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/day-128-perler-bead-pokebadges/