This lemon cheesecake can easily become your new go-to!
This is my favorite Go-To Lemon Cheesecake. It's creamy, foolproof, perfectly tart and sweet, and has a subtle lemon flavor!
- Shawnshawn D. favorited Perfect Go To Lemon Cheesecake 07 Nov 02:12
- ellie j. added Perfect Go To Lemon Cheesecake to i live to eat 05 Oct 20:45
- AlterEgo Designs added Perfect Go To Lemon Cheesecake to recipes 31 Mar 01:58
- RareJewel favorited Perfect Go To Lemon Cheesecake 17 Feb 08:11
- Truffles and Trends published her project Perfect Go To Lemon Cheesecake 04 Feb 09:00
You Will Need
Preheat oven to 350 F.
If making your own crust, crush the graham crackers in a food processor. Add in the butter and pulse to combine. Press crust firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9" pie pan.
Filling: Beat all the ingredients together until smooth. Pour into crust.
*Tip: To prevent top of cheesecake from cracking, bake it in a water bath: place pie onto a baking sheet that has sides. Place sheet into oven and then pour water onto sheet, filling it halfway up.
Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes.
Topping: Combine topping ingredients. Spread on top of the pie after it bakes for 45 minutes. Bake for another 15 minutes.
Chill cheesecake in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
Top cheesecake with desired fruit, jam, caramel, chocolate spread, or any other of your favorite toppings.