sugar scrub, scrubs, beacuty care
Playing Santa can be hard work on a crafter. Here is a little something to help you recuperate, a nice simple holiday themed sugar scrub. As you can see I reuse some candy canes containers instead of the usual glass jars or plastic containers. I’m giving my peppermint sugar scrub away as Christmas gifts. Hope you all enjoyed this how-to and see you all in the New Year.
1 cup –Sugar
1 cup –olive oil
4-5 drops of peppermint oil
1tsp vanilla extract
1 container with lid or any holiday theme container you like
Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well blended. Transfer mix into the container and secure lid. Mix before using. Scoop a small amount into your hands and gently massage in circular motions onto your skin. Leave on for 3 to 5minutes before thoroughly rinsing.
- meanebaby favorited Peppermint Sugar Scrub 13 Mar 23:25
- Dee D. added Peppermint Sugar Scrub to beauty 03 Feb 05:47
- Jeni W. favorited Peppermint Sugar Scrub 10 Aug 07:47
- liddyandpoppy .. added Peppermint Sugar Scrub to body 10 Jul 21:59
- Sylvia S. added Peppermint Sugar Scrub to MAKE 16 Mar 08:00
- brandi m. favorited Peppermint Sugar Scrub 25 Feb 17:40
- Megan B. favorited Peppermint Sugar Scrub 31 Dec 04:09
Mochi Mochi posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!