A delicious vegan snack option
I based this recipe on a raw dip my mom buys. But at $5 for a small tub, it’s not very economical. This dip is a fraction of the cost and a bit more robust in flavour. As usual I couldn’t resist adding a few ingredients to amp up the taste. It’s slightly cheesy and a bit spicy from the peppercorns. Plus, it offers a nice boost of protein, which will help keep you full.
- Kathy C. favorited Peppercorn Cashew Pate 02 Jul 01:34
- Melissa Beth added Peppercorn Cashew Pate to Foodening 14 Nov 10:38
- Melissa Beth favorited Peppercorn Cashew Pate 07 Nov 03:50
- Second Hand Susie added Peppercorn Cashew Pate to Earth Hour Party 28 Jan 11:57
- KMOM14 favorited Peppercorn Cashew Pate 06 Mar 00:24
- dollpies favorited Peppercorn Cashew Pate 08 Jan 04:35
- Sarah L. published her project Peppercorn Cashew Pate 15 Dec 20:38
Puree everything in a blender until smooth. Serve with your favourite crackers, chips, and crudités, or use as a spread on sandwiches.