Anyone, yes ANYONE can make this cool vase!
I used about 35 pencils for this project...but every milk carton is different.
- Jordyn N. added Pencil Vase to Crafts 13 Apr 16:07
- Mowdy28 favorited Pencil Vase 26 Jan 12:32
- Mimi A. favorited Pencil Vase 11 Jan 16:28
- mackenzie.kuder favorited Pencil Vase 08 Dec 05:40
- Djamilah W. favorited Pencil Vase 15 Oct 22:51
- Jacquelyn B. added Pencil Vase to To-make list 18 Sep 20:02
- Cat Morley favorited Pencil Vase 29 Aug 01:16
- Eileen G. favorited Pencil Vase 04 Aug 05:20
- anna.rection favorited Pencil Vase 02 Aug 23:16
- Kristen S. favorited Pencil Vase 19 Jul 19:17
Now start gluing the pencils all around the carton. I applied the glue directly to the carton itself and then stuck on the pencils. This way I didn't have to guess where the carton stopped and didn't have to deal with left-over glue on my pencils.
I made all of my pencils face the same direction for a more uniformed look, but you could alternate the sides of the pencils to make a pattern if you want. Using colored pencils could look really cool for an art teacher.