An elegant piece to keep your hair tightly in place!
This hair hugger is perfect for a thick head of hair. Inspired by a friend who works in a hospital environment with grabby patients, this hair accessory will keep your hair close to your scalp, safely secured to the side, base, or back of your head. Using it is simple! Just put your hair into a pony tail and twist into a bun. Secure with a band and then engulf the bun with this hair piece.
- Carla B. added Pearled Hair Hugger to Style my locks... 21 Jul 18:35
- Carla B. favorited Pearled Hair Hugger 21 Jul 18:35
- Karen D. favorited Pearled Hair Hugger 18 Aug 05:32
- Rachel B. favorited Pearled Hair Hugger 04 Aug 22:06
- MickeyDi favorited Pearled Hair Hugger 21 Jun 03:56
- Rachel B. added Pearled Hair Hugger to DIY or Crochet Hair Accessories 03 Jun 04:31
- Stacey B. favorited Pearled Hair Hugger 02 Mar 17:53
- maryann.scott.104 favorited Pearled Hair Hugger 10 Dec 18:35
- WaterAngel added Pearled Hair Hugger to Accesories 07 Oct 06:15
- Ada B. added Pearled Hair Hugger to Hair 14 Apr 12:34
Cut the lengths of elastic that will give you your desired tension. This was for some wicked thick hair, so I made them pretty tight.
Bead the elastic and, with the combs faced upside down on the table and teeth pointed outwards, tie to the combs in any pattern that will create a net over your hair.
Flip the combs teeth sides in and there you have it!