Make delicious Bubble tea!
A delicious tea that I discovered in China
Check out my website for complete instructions and pictures! (:
- Missing file
- Lara L. favorited Pearl Milk Tea 珍珠奶茶 28 Feb 22:12
- stephanie favorited Pearl Milk Tea 珍珠奶茶 14 Nov 10:19
- Kenny the kitty favorited Pearl Milk Tea ???? 22 May 17:18
- WaterAngel added Pearl Milk Tea ???? to Recipes 10 May 22:46
- gfordiani added Pearl Milk Tea ???? to food 22 Feb 21:04
- Mypeacelovelife.weebly.com replied to a comment on her project Pearl Milk Tea ???? 27 Jan 05:04
- jessica.boulanger.10 added Pearl Milk Tea ???? to foods 26 Jan 00:09
- mowi m. favorited Pearl Milk Tea ???? 19 Jan 13:01
- jooahl added Pearl Milk Tea ???? to Food 07 Jan 02:13
- Tai P. added Pearl Milk Tea ???? to food 06 Jan 05:22
Making Milk Tea:
1. Bring to a boil a pot of water.
2. Dump the boiling water into a pitcher.
3. Add 2 black tea bags to the pitcher.
4. Add raw sugar (or honey) to taste to the pitcher.
5. Set the pitcher aside, and let the tea soak,and the sugar dissolve while making the Boba.
1. Bring a small pan of water to a boil.
2. Pour the desired amount of pearls into the pan.
3. Cover, turn on medium heat, and let cook for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes, drain the boba.
5. Dump raw sugar (or honey) to taste over the pearls, let dissolve, and stir.
Putting it all Together:
1. Stir the tea, making sure the sugar is dissolved, and the tea is strong enough.
2. Pour the boba pearls into the bottom of your cup/mug.
3. Pour the tea over the pearls. Fill cup a little over halfway full.
4. Fill the rest of your cup with soy milk.
5. Stir and enjoy (Be sure to use a big straw, or else you won't be able to drink the boba)!
6. If you want cold tea, just put the tea into the refrigerator, and pour it once it is cold.