Easy to create Pearl Drop Earrings
Learn how to create these lovely Pearl Drop Earrings in today’s Tutorial Tuesday! They only take about 10 minutes to make and the process is super easy. Depending on the type of materials and the brands you opt to use, these earrings are also very low-cost. I am using Tahitian-coloured Swarovski Pearls and all of my metal is silver-plated, which, at my cost levels, is approximately $0.56 per pair of earrings! Follow along with the tutorial below and you’ll be making these low cost, high impact earrings in no time!
- Lisa M. added Pearl Drop Earrings to My earring favs 18 Oct 14:11
- Lisa M. favorited Pearl Drop Earrings 18 Oct 14:11
- Rebecca M. favorited Pearl Drop Earrings 12 Jun 23:33
- Angie C. favorited Pearl Drop Earrings 01 Oct 15:48
- Diana B. added Pearl Drop Earrings to Jewelry 27 Sep 15:47
- Sarah R. favorited Pearl Drop Earrings 07 Jun 04:53
- Pamela L. published her project Pearl Drop Earrings 28 May 13:10
Using your wire cutters, cut your piece of cable chain in half so you have two ½ inch pieces.
Place a 6mm Pearl on to a Headpin followed by a Floral Bead Cap. Repeat with the remaining Headpin, Pearl & Floral Bead Cap.
Using your Round Nose Pliers and Wire Cutters, form a loop with the Headpins above the Floral Bead Caps to create the pearl drops. You can do a simple loop or a wire wrapped loop. The wire wrapped loop is more secure and incorporated the added detail of the spiral wire wrapping.