These. Are. Out. Of. This. World.
- Penny F. added Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars to Baking 30 Aug 02:01
- Annie J. added Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars to Food 06 Dec 02:36
- Annie J. favorited Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars 06 Dec 01:26
- KelliDroze added Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars to Sweet 30 Aug 05:37
- Abnormal Abby added Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars to Recipes 11 Jun 16:42
- Abnormal Abby added Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars to Other 11 Jun 04:23
- Jaidyn B. favorited Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars 07 May 00:12
- Lihi B. favorited Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars 02 May 20:14
- reblav added Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars to food 23 Mar 16:06
- blouhell added Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Bars to Food 09 Mar 10:54
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking dishing with parchment paper; coat lightly with cooking spray.
In a large bowl of the bowl of stand mixer, beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Scrape down the sides. With the mixer on low, stir in the flour, baking powder, salt, and graham cracker crumbs until mixed.
Spread 2/3 of the dough on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Lightly press the peanut butter cups into the dough, then spread marshmallow fluff on top. Press the remaining dough on a non-stick surface into the shape of an 8×8 square. Place the square on top of the fluff and press down lightly.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown. Allow to cool for at least two hours* to give the bars a chance to set, then remove from the pan and cut into squares with a large, sharp knife.
*Originally I said the bars needed to cool for 8 hours, but after making them again I’ve realized they’re ready to go after only about 2. I also bet they are DAAANG good straight from the oven