Feathers that won't fall apart!
The linoleum blocks&carving tools can get expensive if you don't have carving tools already. If you do, this is pretty cheap.
- Emma H. favorited Peacock Feather Tee 20 Jan 18:36
- MischievousRaven added Peacock Feather Tee to Clothing 15 Jun 09:55
- MischievousRaven favorited Peacock Feather Tee 15 Jun 09:55
- moonofsilver added Peacock Feather Tee to Date Night 06 May 14:04
- zoegirl221 favorited Peacock Feather Tee 20 Jan 05:17
- Kate Q. added Peacock Feather Tee to Clothing 02 Jan 22:19
- Alex B. favorited Peacock Feather Tee 25 Dec 22:18
- Syb' favorited Peacock Feather Tee 25 Sep 22:58
- zoegirl221 added Peacock Feather Tee to Clothes 15 Sep 05:02
- greenstyle added Peacock Feather Tee to To-make list 29 Aug 02:35
Put some paper between your t-shirt so the paint won't leak through.
Brush fabric paint onto your feather stamps, and stamp away! I stamped the front, waited for it to dry, and them stamped the backside.
PS: Put something thicker inbetween the top part of your tee, otherwise the neckline seams might affect the stamps on the backside.