Peacock Feather Nail Art
The other day I really wanted to do something different with my nails so I grabbed a nail art brush and started painting. It turned into a design which I have called Peacock Feather nail art.
I think I might try this design on top of white polish because the colours will stand out more. I'm not really sure why I chose black polish as my base.
I would love to hear what you think of my random design!? So please let me know in the comment box below!:-)
- DAARSHENI favorited Peacock Feather Nail Art 14 Jul 02:09
- rainbowjo86 added Peacock Feather Nail Art to The Good Wife - Kalinda Sharma 06 Jul 10:59
- LUPE68 favorited Peacock Feather Nail Art 25 Feb 08:21
- Meta H. added Peacock Feather Nail Art to make up 21 Feb 16:15
- kimgittings added Peacock Feather Nail Art to Cool stuff 07 Feb 17:54
- Cat Morley favorited Peacock Feather Nail Art 07 Feb 11:46
- Cat Morley commented on Peacock Feather Nail Art 07 Feb 11:46
- Scotstefsnails published her project Peacock Feather Nail Art 30 Oct 15:53
Apply base coat.
Paint nails with black nail polish and leave to dry.
Paint polish in an outwardly motion from the top right corner of your nail.
Repeat this process with various colours.
Add strokes of white polish to the top right corner of your nail.
Leave to dry and apply top coat.