Peacock feathered bunting of beauty
I created this bunting for a friend as a commission piece. She asked for gold and blue peacock feather on 5 bunting flags. I did 2 versions on 2 different coloured backgrounds and she chose beige.
I started out by trawing the peacock feather on a sketch pad using a micron 01 pen and colours using docrafts Artiste felt tips. I then scanned it into my computer, using photoshop i put 6 per page and printed it out on transfer paper. Ironed it on each flag and attatched it with wooden buttons.
And voila just in time for her for christmas
- Helen W. favorited Peacock Feather Bunting 14 Oct 19:45
- forbunnie favorited Peacock Feather Bunting 04 Mar 15:50
- Hester A. favorited Peacock Feather Bunting 09 Jan 20:39
- MischievousRaven entered her project Peacock Feather Bunting to Secret Santa 21 Dec 11:35
- MischievousRaven published her project Peacock Feather Bunting 21 Dec 11:33
MischievousRaven posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!