tear it up yourself!
- Cortney R. favorited Peace T Shirt 17 Nov 21:25
- TwinkleTime added Peace T Shirt to Crochet 23 Oct 01:19
- Taba__tina favorited Peace T Shirt 04 Oct 18:39
- nicholette.williams2 added Peace T Shirt to designing i love 20 Aug 02:19
- nicholette.williams2 favorited Peace T Shirt 20 Aug 02:18
- stephziles favorited Peace T Shirt 03 Apr 07:31
- Elise S. favorited Peace T Shirt 28 Mar 00:47
- Vivs favorited Peace T Shirt 10 Feb 10:10
- Vivs added Peace T Shirt to Clothes 10 Feb 10:10
- Irene F. favorited Peace T Shirt 22 Jan 07:03
Take the t-shirt and cut off all hemming. (sleeves, collar, bottom of shirt, etc.) over the shoulder swoop optional.
Lay your t-shirt flat on the floor, front facing up. Make sure to make the shirt as flat as possible leaving no wrinkles or bumps. With your white crayon, trace a circle using the large mixing bowl.
Use the bottom of the bowl to then trace a smaller circle inside the larger circle.
Take your ruler and line it up to the center of the circle and outline it, leaving about a 2" wide line right down the middle.
Take the ruler and trace 2 more lines branching off of the center line, making a peace sign.
Starting from the top, use the ruler to trace straight horizontal lines all the way down through the peace sign. Make each line about 1/2" wide distance from the each other.
Take your scissors and cut along each line, making sure to stay inside the peace sign symbol. Try to make the cuts as precise to the out line as possible. The more exact the cuts, the better the outcome!
Once everything is cut, turn your t-shirt over to the other side and cut a slit in the middle going from the bottom up making 2 tail fins. these will be used to tie a knot in the back. Along with providing a stylish look, this knot helps to give more support to the peace structure and prevent it from sliding down and becoming misshapen.
You are now ready to rock your fantastic hippy grunge home made t-shirt! Make sure to wear some kind of tank top underneath, this shirt tends to be a bit revealing. As you can see, I used an everyday bandana as a tub top to give it a little color and flavor. Be creative and of course ENJOY! :D