Sweets on a Stick
Peanut Butter Frosting looks so pretty when piped with a big swirl on the cupcakes. However, if you don’t have a piping set, you can just pile on the frosting with the flat side of a knife.
Put on as much as you can; in this case, the more frosting, the better.
- Crafterella added Pbj And Chocolate Bites to 2 Broke Girls 07 Jun 13:35
- Kaiulani W. favorited Pbj And Chocolate Bites 10 Jul 01:59
- Birgit added Pbj And Chocolate Bites to Dessert 06 Apr 15:33
- Birgit favorited Pbj And Chocolate Bites 27 Feb 08:41
- Phoebe O. favorited Pbj And Chocolate Bites 17 Feb 22:05
Using a spoon, scoop a small hole about ½ teaspoon in size in the top of each cupcake. Fill each hole with ½ teaspoon of strawberry jelly.
Fit a large star tip to a piping bag and fill the bag with Peanut Butter Frosting.
Use even and gentle pressure to swirl a generous amount of frosting onto the top of each cupcake. Top each with one or more Reese’s Pieces.
Insert skewers into Styrofoam blocks. Near the top of each skewer, about ¾" from the top, tie on a small length of ribbon with a knot. The ribbon will keep the cupcake from sliding down the skewer.
Holding the sides of the cupcake, gently press the cupcake down onto the skewer until it seems secure and the ribbon is holding it in place.
Try topping these delicious bits with chopped peanut butter cups instead
of Reese’s Pieces!