A Fun Festival Outfit
I made this skirt from all kinds of scraps I had laying around. Most are cotton. I used a pattern for a gypsy skirt, but slightly modified for my size, from Threads Magazine. The top I also made a while back from a stretch cotton and quilter's cotton for the straps and applique. Since I made the skirt from all scraps it was pretty much free at this point! yay!
- Key West Witch favorited Patchy Spin Skirt 12 Sep 01:59
- Kay T. favorited Patchy Spin Skirt 12 Nov 08:37
- Dee D. added Patchy Spin Skirt to clothes 12 Jun 04:49
- amanda l. favorited Patchy Spin Skirt 11 Aug 05:53
- Krista B. favorited Patchy Spin Skirt 29 May 16:01
- Krista B. added Patchy Spin Skirt to Make Version 29 May 16:00