Experiment with striping tape to create a flawless mani.
Striping tape can be fiddly but the results are really worth it. Experiment with striping tape using our easy directions.
- Alma added Pastel Striping Tape Nail Art Tutorial to Make up 30 Apr 12:11
- Katharine C. favorited Pastel Striping Tape Nail Art Tutorial 03 Aug 21:59
- asia.pearce added Pastel Striping Tape Nail Art Tutorial to Makeup 27 Jul 00:22
- charvey64 favorited Pastel Striping Tape Nail Art Tutorial 18 Apr 12:41
- dahlia_nails published her project Pastel Striping Tape Nail Art Tutorial 17 Apr 09:00
Step One - After applying base coat, paint one or two coats of your accent colour. Let it dry fully.
Step Two - Cut strips of striping tape and apply to each nail. It's best to do all the cutting and sticking before you move onto step three to reduce the risk of smudging!
Step Three - Paint over the tape with your second colour
Step Four - Carefully peel off the tape. If your tape crosses at any point it's useful to remember the order you applied it in and reverse this for the removal
Step Five - Apply a generous layer of top coat to even out the ridges left by the tape