im a bit bad at explaining. but I hope if you do understand you enjoy ^ ^
- iscrafte favorited Pasta With Turkey Meat Balls And Sauce 25 Dec 13:51
- iscrafte added Pasta With Turkey Meat Balls And Sauce to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 13:51
- Shantelle t. added Pasta With Turkey Meat Balls And Sauce to food!! 08 Dec 14:12
- iscrafte added Pasta With Turkey Meat Balls And Sauce to Inspiration 26 May 07:58
- WaterAngel added Pasta With Turkey Meat Balls And Sauce to Recipes 10 May 22:23
first mince the carrots and onions and toss them into a pan. (if you bought fresh mushrooms which I couldn't find at the time when grocery shopping and had to buy canned ones, toss them in too) turn the heat up to medium and pour oil over these vegis
while these are cooking mince the tomatos,garlic and parsley and put them on a separate plate for later
after you done with the tomatos, garlic and parsley, grab a bowl and sprinkle in some chili flakes,a tiny bit of parsley,ground pepper, a splash of hot sauce and oil. mix it together then grab your minced meat.
take out small clumps depending on how big you want you meat balls, then roll it into a ball. once you've done this roll the meat in the mixture to season it.
continue to do this with the rest of the meat balls and if you run out of the seasoning add more.
once you've done all that turn on another element to medium and place a pan on it then add the meat balls.
cover the pan with a lid and leave the meat balls to cook ocasionlly checking them.
fill a pot with hot water then put on the stove on high heat.
when the water is boiling pour in the noodles. sprinkle in some salt and pour in a bit of oil to help the noodles from sticking.
when the noodles are cooked drain them and put them back in the bowl. mix in some butter.