Forget frying! This crispy baked chicken is flavorful and much healthier!
Yield: 4 servings
- dotletty favorited Parmesan Baked Chicken 12 Nov 06:31
- elizabeth s. favorited Parmesan Baked Chicken 06 Apr 16:39
- nichole.lynn.powell favorited Parmesan Baked Chicken 13 Mar 03:17
- Penny F. added Parmesan Baked Chicken to cooking 15 Feb 23:40
- Suzi T. favorited Parmesan Baked Chicken 11 Feb 20:44
- C.Rami favorited Parmesan Baked Chicken 09 Feb 21:02
- Nicole Pyle favorited Parmesan Baked Chicken 09 Feb 18:58
- Stephanie D. published her project Parmesan Baked Chicken 02 Jul 05:11
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
In a shallow bowl or pie dish, mix together the panko, Parmesan cheese, salt, and the garlic powder.
One piece at a time, brush the chicken on one side with the butter. Place buttered side down into the bread crumb mixture. Brush more of the butter on the other side and flip to coat the other side with the mixture.
Arrange the pieces of chicken on the baking sheet. Spray the tops with cooking spray. Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Gently flip the chicken over and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden and the chicken is cooked thoroughly.