Liven up your fridge!
I loved these magnets when I saw them on tipjunkie! Such a great tute and so easy to make. I don't do much scrap-booking so I don't have much left over paper, but I used anything I had to hand- magazine piccies, origami & letter writing paper, old stamps, even the inside of old envelopes. The cardboard from an old box rather than coffee sleeves. I also painted mine with clear nail varnish as I can't get hold of modpodge.
One tip: wipe your sewing machine needle with an wetwipe afterwards as it does get a bit sticky from stitching through the double sided tape and you don't want it to be all gluey for the next time you sew.
- Katrina P. favorited Paper Scrap Magnets 05 Jul 14:23
- Chrissy L. added Paper Scrap Magnets to Projects to Make 15 May 23:03
- Chrissy L. favorited Paper Scrap Magnets 15 May 23:03
- Libby W. replied to a comment on her project Paper Scrap Magnets 07 Apr 17:13
- Dabbbie favorited Paper Scrap Magnets 25 Feb 20:36
- jean t. favorited Paper Scrap Magnets 26 Nov 09:04
- sarah.heit.5 favorited Paper Scrap Magnets 23 Oct 09:11
- sheryl l. favorited Paper Scrap Magnets 25 Aug 14:44
- Jaybird favorited Paper Scrap Magnets 02 Aug 21:10
Libby W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!