Make a beautiful paper hydrangea wreath for your wall or door.
It is time for a new Fall wreath for the door and me being one who likes to push the color boundaries and traditions, decided to make it in deep plums and purples with a touch of lime. For that color palette, the paper flower of choice must be a hydrangea, right?
To make the 11 flower heads, I used my Cricut Explore to trim the 30 petals per sheet until I had a pile of 750 petals. For the leaves, I cut 3 sheets of Botanic and Fairway and 2 of Emerald to make 48 leaves. If you do not have a cutting machine, I have also included a PDF template that you can use to hand cut the petals and leaves. Once all is cut you can follow the tutorial below to assemble your wreath. Check out my other handcrafted lifestyle projects at liagriffith.com. Enjoy! ~ Lia
- 108316_2F2015-04-01-172026-HydrangeaPattern.pdf 1.28 MB [ Download ]
- 108316_2F2015-04-01-172112-HydrangeaSVG.zip 309 KB [ Download ]
- liza.minelli.564 added Paper Hydrangea Wreath to home decor 03 Feb 04:21
- Carla H. added Paper Hydrangea Wreath to new ideas to sort 23 Nov 20:01
- Rebecca V. favorited Paper Hydrangea Wreath 19 Aug 10:44
- Mel P. favorited Paper Hydrangea Wreath 21 Jan 09:34
- Roz B. favorited Paper Hydrangea Wreath 21 Sep 16:54
- Rebecca M. favorited Paper Hydrangea Wreath 12 Jun 23:15
- Sue W. favorited Paper Hydrangea Wreath 06 May 16:14
- Alice N. added Paper Hydrangea Wreath to Room Deco 31 Jan 23:25
- Jamie S. favorited Paper Hydrangea Wreath 16 Oct 13:51
- Chudames favorited Paper Hydrangea Wreath 27 Jul 08:17