Make your own paper leaf wreath
Make a beautiful paper leaf wreath with just a few supplies. Add your own touch with colourful handmade paper flowers.
- Katrina P. favorited Paper & Gold Wreath 02 May 02:32
- Jenna Joy favorited Paper & Gold Wreath 08 Sep 21:22
- Rose K. favorited Paper & Gold Wreath 26 Aug 01:49
- Daina R. added Paper & Gold Wreath to nometnei 06 Jun 22:22
- Sue W. favorited Paper & Gold Wreath 09 May 02:37
- Alissa B. favorited Paper & Gold Wreath 03 May 19:39
- CraftHunterBlog published her project Paper & Gold Wreath 01 May 00:43
Start winding your green tape around the wire, every now and then add a leaf to the tape. Be sure they all point in the same direction, but have them scattered so some are on the left, some on the right hand side. Keep doing this until you have two pieces of wire covered in tape and leaves, around 80cm in length each.
Make your tissue paper flowers by cutting a few pieces of tissue paper in this scallop shape then individually curl them around each other, keeping the base pinched with your fingers. A little tightly at first then loose and messy towards the end. Fasten with a piece of green tape and arrange on your wreath near the gold leaves with more tape.