Pretty decoration for your home
Today I'm sharing a way how to recycle old books to pretty paper flowers! You're gonna need a book, watercolors, a stapler and scissors. First of all take 4 pages from a book and paint one side red of each page. When the pages are dry put them together and cut in half. Put one half over the other and then cut out a circle. Staple the center of the circle and cut the sides a little bit. Take the first layer and fold it up. Repeat the step to all the layers. When you're done, simply expand all the layers and you will get a pretty flower. Add a few leafs and that's it. You can decorate anything with these cute little paper flowers. Enjoy!
A tip: paint the upper layers with lighter color and the bottom layers with the brightest you have. You'll get a more beautiful and realistic look.
- Deb E. favorited Paper Flowers 06 Feb 04:26
- Miranda M. added Paper Flowers to Trolls World Tour Party 14 Apr 09:29
- VillainousNinja added Paper Flowers to Decor 20 Oct 00:56
- goldielocks . favorited Paper Flowers 10 Jan 19:26
- asia.pearce added Paper Flowers to Models 29 Jul 22:17
- Aishwarya Purohit favorited Paper Flowers 02 Jan 06:39
- Val t. favorited Paper Flowers 15 Dec 01:07
- Deb P. favorited Paper Flowers 10 Aug 11:45
- Maxine M. added Paper Flowers to To-make list 14 Apr 00:23
- isabel.morrison.18 favorited Paper Flowers 20 Jan 01:59