A party activity for your little one's Birthday Party. Making Crowns!
Keep your kids busy for a while, making their own party crown. Use the secret weapon of post it notes to keep Mom's efforts minimal! Downloadable Crown Template available.
- 106618_2F2015-01-06-135422-Adult+54cm+Paper+Crown+Template+LilyAllsorts.pdf 2.82 MB [ Download ]
- 106618_2F2015-01-06-135801-Adult+56cm+Paper+Crown+Template+LilyAllsorts.pdf 2.79 MB [ Download ]
- 106618_2F2015-01-06-135931-Children+Medium+52cm+Paper+Crown+Template+LilyAllsorts.pdf 2.82 MB [ Download ]
- 106618_2F2015-01-06-140053-Children+Small+50cm+Paper+Crown+Template+LilyAllsorts.pdf 2.79 MB [ Download ]
- cut out templates of chosen size
- stick together the two pieces of template at the tab. Use a glue stick & tape to make it more secure.
- allow child to decorate crown with provided sticky notes & other items if you wish. Stick with a glue stick. I simply cut a glitter diamond from my glitter pad for a finishing touch.
- when finished glue & tape the other tab together to form the crown.
- wear with pride throughout the party!