This Anthropologie inspired pop-up 3D brooch was created with recycled and re-purposed materials. The brooch was made from an Anthropologie catalog floral plate photograph, magazine page images, pages from a damaged hardcover book and a cereal box.
The brooch is a 1 5/8" circle. Four different designs have been sewn together and folded to create a dimensional half sphere. Instructions with step by step photos for making your own brooch can be found on this site. Click on the "how to" picture shown below. You will have fun going through your junk mail and old circulars. They contain all kinds of images that you can use to make a brooch of your own design.
- Lauren C. added Paper Brooch Anthropologie Catalog to Wearables 25 Apr 19:07
- Lauren C. favorited Paper Brooch Anthropologie Catalog 08 Feb 20:35
- theflorallady favorited Paper Brooch Anthropologie Catalog 09 Dec 04:22
- Marcia S. added Paper Brooch Anthropologie Catalog to food 17 Sep 09:15
- Marcia S. added Paper Brooch Anthropologie Catalog to Technology 17 Sep 09:13
Wendy W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!