Let's Start Rolling
I wanted to make beads that showed more of the paper design. I love the end result!
- Susie F. favorited Paper Bead Tubes 15 Jan 05:54
- Key West Witch favorited Paper Bead Tubes 11 Sep 10:34
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Paper Bead Tubes 21 Jul 00:08
- natashua.vanaswegen favorited Paper Bead Tubes 26 Mar 12:55
- Tomato B. favorited Paper Bead Tubes 26 Mar 22:20
- T M. added Paper Bead Tubes to Papercraft 30 Jan 17:39
Print side down. place the ruler about an inch from the paper. Start marking every half inch on the paper to the end of the ruler(side A). On the opposite side of the paper repeat the same step as above(side B). Turn paper to the side, using the ruler, draw a line from side A to side B. Once you've finished all the lines. Then start cutting the strips. Then place the toothpick at the edge of one of the strips and start rolling, keep centered until you're about 2 inches from the end, add the glue and continue rolling to complete. Wait 10 mins then glaze.