Low-Carb & Gluten-Free Vegetarian
A few of these delectable, crunchy little cakes make a satisfying meal with salad or green vegetables. Alternatively, make tiny fritters for party nibbles. You can use store-bought paneer, or make your own.
Carbs: 4 g protein: 14 g calories: 165 fibre: 1 g fat: 10 g (saturated fat: 3 g)
- Tess added Paneer And Herb Fritters to food 03 Jun 19:02
- heather r. added Paneer And Herb Fritters to To-make list 17 Apr 16:58
- MiljaTheBerryface favorited Paneer And Herb Fritters 16 Apr 18:38
- Hester A. favorited Paneer And Herb Fritters 06 Apr 09:29
- Suzi T. favorited Paneer And Herb Fritters 05 Apr 14:19
- Anova published her project Paneer And Herb Fritters 13 Mar 12:24
You Will Need
Combine the paneer, herbs, ginger, garlic, coriander seeds, salt, eggs and flour in a bowl, season with pepper and mix very thoroughly. Using wet hands, take walnut-sized handfuls of the mixture, then squeeze and press into little flat patties. Set aside on a plate while you make all the cakes. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
Heat a shallow layer of oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. When hot, add the patties to the oil and cook until golden, then turn over and cook until completely golden. Drain on kitchen paper. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over them, and Sweet Chilli Sauce, if desired.