Simple dish that looks very gourmet
Looks tasty?? It's sure is. Just make some ordinary non sweet pancakes and serve it with stewed pumpkin.
- Ruby Autumn favorited Pancakes With Stewed Pumpkin 18 Nov 23:34
- amanda.shillito favorited Pancakes With Stewed Pumpkin 14 Oct 20:32
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Pancakes With Stewed Pumpkin 18 Jan 19:03
- So favorited Pancakes With Stewed Pumpkin 09 Nov 20:52
- Silvia W. favorited Pancakes With Stewed Pumpkin 08 Nov 23:45
Make your favorite pancakes pastry and bake some pancakes. Do NOT ad sugar to them.
Fry some leek in a pan with a some butter. Cut pumpkin in small pieces and add it to the pan. Fry for four minutes on medium flame then lower the flame to minimum and add milk just to cover the bottom of the pan. Add spice (salt, pepper. I added chili pepper) and stir. Let it shimmer a minute.
Pour the pumpkin stew on the pancakes. Decorate with green leek. Leave it for a minute so the sauce from pumpkin would moisture the pancakes. You can add a cheese on top too. It tastes great, looks beautiful and smells wonderful.