A great gift for an arty friend.
- Conner W. added Paint Splatter Sketch Book to craft ideas 09 Jul 19:46
- Conner W. added Paint Splatter Sketch Book to book crafts 09 Jul 19:46
- Conner W. favorited Paint Splatter Sketch Book 09 Jul 19:46
- Shirin L. entered her project Paint Splatter Sketch Book to Pogo Connect 11 May 10:28
- Bailey W. favorited Paint Splatter Sketch Book 20 Jan 21:38
Use your paintbrush and splash acrylic paint all over a large sheet of sketch paper. This will cover your notebook. Allow it to dry.
Take your black construction paper and fold it in half. Cut it into your desired square or rectangle shape, this will be the inner cover of your notebook.
Cut as many pages of sketch paper as you like using your black construction paper cover as a template.
Stitch your pages together using the needle and thread, including the black cover.
Cut your painted cover into a wavy shape, make sure it is smaller than your black notebook cover. Glue it onto the back of your book but leave the front free.
Poke a hole in the painted cover of the notebook then thread your large bead through. Poke another hole and bring the thread through to the other side. Both strings should be facing the back of the notebook.
Tie a double knot at the back of the painted cover. Wrap the remaining string around the notebook and then around the bead. You're done!