Like a classy clown
I should have done step-by-step photos, but these are so easy you don't need them anyway, as long as you have very simple knitting knowledge and can do a single crochet border.
- gucciroc favorited Paillasse Cuffs 07 Dec 05:14
- Bevvii D. added Paillasse Cuffs to 3Y3 <3 22 Nov 04:21
- Bevvii D. favorited Paillasse Cuffs 22 Nov 04:21
- Sarah Kim favorited Paillasse Cuffs 25 Jul 17:09
- sosha added Paillasse Cuffs to crotchet knitting 26 Sep 10:35
- Len favorited Paillasse Cuffs 15 Jul 09:25
1. Cast on 30 stitches with Cascade Fixation (a nice elasticized cotton) on size 7 needles. Work in garter stitch (that is, knit everything) until it's long enough to reach around your hand at full-stretch (the garter ridges will be running vertically up your wrist, not around.)
3. Do a single crocheted border in a contrasting color around the bottom and top edge (including the slit.) I just used scrap wool from my stash with some random hook that was about the right size. Improv is the name of the game, here.