Based on Page Corner Book Marks by Claire J
I pretty much fell in love with this type of bookmark the instant I laid eyes upon it. I stand by my theory that these are the coolest things since sliced bread!
All you need to do is cut a corner off an envelope. Then you are free to embellish it as you wish!
I chose to cheaply laminate my bookmarks with tape, because well, you never know!
The book featured in my photos is "Looking for Alaska" by John Green.
- jeniffer c. favorited Page Corner Book Marks 26 Apr 00:23
- Mrs_seddy favorited Page Corner Book Marks 20 Feb 22:56
- meg s. favorited Page Corner Book Marks 03 Feb 17:51
- SprinklePopCupcake (Sprinkles) favorited Page Corner Book Marks 03 Feb 06:48
- Rachell S. favorited Page Corner Book Marks 30 Jan 01:18
- Josaurus20 added Page Corner Book Marks to To make 29 Jan 08:43
You Will Need
posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!