I've seen everyone make their video game quilts and wanted to make one too!
It's taken me about four months, but then again I've been procrastinating a great deal. This is the second quilt I've attempted, and being new at this, I'm not so good at matching up corners and such. SO... I didn't want to make a little bitty one-inch square for every pixel & ended drafting up my own design. The back is made out of fuzzy yellow fabric. It's so warm! yum. Not everything matched up correctly and my lines got crooked when I sewed on top of it, but I'm happy with how it turned out!
- Sheila R. favorited Pacman Quilt 02 May 17:14
- Cindy S. favorited Pacman Quilt 13 Aug 02:06
- Nicky Z. added Pacman Quilt to to do list 01 Feb 06:48
- Crafty L. favorited Pacman Quilt 30 Jun 21:08
- Rhiannon F. favorited Pacman Quilt 10 Feb 13:24
- Veronica B. favorited Pacman Quilt 16 Jan 15:06
- Danni G. favorited Pacman Quilt 11 Nov 22:22
- Aoife L. favorited Pacman Quilt 20 Jul 23:33
- Kristela DeVil entered their project Pacman Quilt to PLAY CRAFT: Contest 27 Mar 08:13
Kristela DeVil posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!