This was a simple pattern to follow. I really dont have much of a step by step of how to do this but I do have a pattern I made to follow so that anyone can do this really easy.
- Shantelle t. added Pacman Bead Loom Bracelet to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 06:20
- Shadow M. favorited Pacman Bead Loom Bracelet 19 Aug 02:38
- Abnormal Abby added Pacman Bead Loom Bracelet to Jewellry 11 Jun 01:12
- Abnormal Abby favorited Pacman Bead Loom Bracelet 09 Jun 22:24
- Kyara S. favorited Pacman Bead Loom Bracelet 14 Apr 14:09
You want to string your loom with 15 strings. You want to make sure that the string is tight before you start.
Start with your pattern. Put beads in to each slot between the string below then push the needle through the beads so it is above the string. This will hold in to place.
I knot the string every so often to make sure it stays tight.
When you finish the bead loom the best way I have found is from this website. You do have to do a download but it is safe I have not had a problem with it.