DIY: 3 Incrediby Useful Baby Items You Can Make with Ribbon
If your kid is attached to his or her pacifier, make life easier by attaching it to your child!
- Rebecca M. favorited Pacifier Clip 10 Jun 15:26
- amyistheparty favorited Pacifier Clip 18 Apr 21:14
- Rebecca B. favorited Pacifier Clip 20 Jul 12:46
- marilyn.steckly favorited Pacifier Clip 21 Apr 04:30
- JuggaletteSweetness17 favorited Pacifier Clip 25 Jan 22:45
- kyrabiddinger k. favorited Pacifier Clip 23 Jan 07:14
- Kathy Gregson added Pacifier Clip to Baby 17 Sep 13:55
- sharon l. added Pacifier Clip to baby toys 29 Jul 21:01
- CraftyPunk C. added Pacifier Clip to To-make list 27 Feb 18:12
1) Fold about 1/4" of one end of the ribbon over. Pass it through the loop on the clip and fold over about a 1/2". Sew/glue the ribbon closed.
2) Fold the other end of the ribbon over about 1/4" and sew/glue one side of the velcro on the end. Sew/glue the other side of velcro a few inches down the ribbon.
3) Pass the velcro end through the pacifier handle, fold over, and stick to other velcro end!
Variations: Try a button or snap closure instead of velcro!
**Make sure that the ribbon on your clip when the velcro is folded reaches no more than 6" for safety!