Whip up these oversized sequins for party decorations or just for fun
- Scarlet added Oversized Sequins to Masquerade 23 Oct 12:32
- Katrina P. favorited Oversized Sequins 05 Jul 04:20
- Pimke added Oversized Sequins to Origami 27 Jan 13:09
- Pimke added Oversized Sequins to Schmuck 27 Jan 13:09
- Emma K. favorited Oversized Sequins 26 Oct 04:45
- davisbabe favorited Oversized Sequins 18 Jul 10:08
- Shirin L. favorited Oversized Sequins 01 Dec 08:12
- Miss Monstro favorited Oversized Sequins 17 Nov 00:18
- dippydiscoball added Oversized Sequins to To-make list 04 Nov 17:07
- Chrissy favorited Oversized Sequins 03 Nov 00:07
Cut out a circle (any size you want). If your paper isn't double sided, cut out two circles and glue wrong sides together. Let dry.
Find center of circle and cut a small hole in it using your exacto knife.
Place ruler in the center of the circle, crossing the hole you just made. With scoring tool, make two lines, one at the top and one at the bottom (refer to picture below). Turn ruler to a 60 degree angle from first line and make two more lines. Do this until there are six scoring lines on your circle (refer to picture).
Now you will make creases on all the lines you just scored. Start with all the lines on the outer edge of the circle. Next fold each section up until the circle looks like a sequin. This might take a little finessing to get it just right. Your sequins should look something like the one in the picture above.