I have always wanted pants like these. I draw the pattern from a pair of my friend's pyjamas trousers. They are just perfect for relaxing! They where very cheap, because I used an old duvet cover.
- San added Oversize Trousers to Sleep Over 01 May 18:05
- Black Veil Brides ^^ commented on Oversize Trousers 14 Sep 19:31
- Black Veil Brides ^^ favorited Oversize Trousers 14 Sep 19:31
- cookiemonster favorited Oversize Trousers 06 Jun 21:40
- sam.apel.9 added Oversize Trousers to Clothing 11 Dec 02:58
- Len favorited Oversize Trousers 18 Aug 02:15
You will need two peaces of fabric looking like the once on the picture(one for the front, one for the back) I draw my pattern from another pair of pants, but I will try to describe how to measure it. This will probably seem confusing, but keep your head cool!
Top: half the measure of your hips(plus 5 cm to make sure it will fit over your butt)
Length: Measure your legs from your waist (not hip) to the ground (add 5 cm again to make sure they will get baggy)
Bottom: Measure your ankles and (again add 5 cm.)
You don't have to take care of sting allowance because of all the added cm.
Draw the center of the pattern using the length. Center the top measure and the ankle measure.
Measure 30 cm down from the waist and go 5 left or right. Draw a soft curve using the marks.
Combine the 5 cm mark with the ankle.
(I am a size M and my measures were top: 2x50 cm, ankles: 30 cm, Length: 120 cm)