Ornament Chandelier for my Daughter- Re-Do room christmas present
This tooks some patience for me, I dislike working with fishing line!
I tied fishing line to each ornament and then tied each ornament to my base. All at different lengths. the finished product, 24 silver balls, 12 lite teal crystals, 30 icicles,24 wire balls and 4 large iridecent fillable ornaments. The large balls I either coated with a glaze, filled with mirror pieces, or glued rhinestones on.
I purchased all the stuff my daughter needs to re-do her room as a christmas present(s). She is 17 now and wants a "more grown up room", that my friends is the hardest part of this project!
- Key West Witch favorited Ornament Chandelier 04 Oct 23:15
- Key West Witch added Ornament Chandelier to DIY Home Projects 21 Mar 04:02
- Jennie I. added Ornament Chandelier to Mermaid's Hideaway 05 Aug 16:18
- wendi.wagner added Ornament Chandelier to house 14 Nov 02:13
- Sam Ochoa favorited Ornament Chandelier 01 Oct 10:18
- Silas W. favorited Ornament Chandelier 19 Aug 06:46
- sue d. favorited Ornament Chandelier 29 Mar 11:47
- Rebecca M. favorited Ornament Chandelier 05 Jan 17:40
- Monica D. favorited Ornament Chandelier 18 Dec 13:35
- Samantha O. favorited Ornament Chandelier 01 Dec 04:16
PunkinsBabie posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!