Please excuse my janky nails, I just haven't gotten around to re-painting them. XD
- ShortHairedGirl favorited Origami Stars 01 Jan 03:48
- Calah L. added Origami Stars to GIFTS 22 Jan 23:31
- Zelda M. favorited Origami Stars 19 Jan 22:39
- suzy r. favorited Origami Stars 26 Nov 03:24
- Mathias E. favorited Origami Stars 24 Aug 18:37
- stephanie.bloniganshipley favorited Origami Stars 17 Jul 16:56
- Renee favorited Origami Stars 31 Jan 09:20
deletetnosaccount · Chicago, Illinois, US · 8 projects
omg thank you! ive looked all over the web for a good tutorial for these and this is the best! i actually made one1
Nicole O. · Nokomis, Florida, US · 2 projects
I've used regular printing paper and it worked just fine.
Megan E. · Boone, North Carolina, US · 2 projects
Lighter weight paper doesn't work very well because it usually collapses, but you can always try. I've seen people use paper from magazines.
Flowermouse · Salt Lake City, Utah, US · 31 projects
can you use paper other than cardstock?