A puzzle to ponder over...
This is a soma cube! It's basically a puzzle with Tetris-like blocks that eventually forms a 3x3x3 cube when put together correctly. You can also make other different shapes with the blocks, but the cube is the main shape. I made this as a Christmas present for the teacher whom I help (I'm his TA). It took quite a lot of units, but I used sonobe cube units so they were pretty easy to make. I made this during finals week, studying while mindlessly and mechanically folding paper units. xD
- Helen S. added Origami Soma Cube to ideas 18 May 12:58
- jennypark added Origami Soma Cube to Inspiration 10 Mar 18:26
- Djamilah W. favorited Origami Soma Cube 23 Jan 19:44
- Amber L. favorited Origami Soma Cube 09 Jan 06:17
- Anna S. favorited Origami Soma Cube 24 Dec 20:00
- danosaur<3 favorited Origami Soma Cube 24 Dec 03:02
- Belle G. favorited Origami Soma Cube 23 Dec 14:43
- Conn entered her project Origami Soma Cube to Secret Santa 22 Dec 01:24
Conn posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!