These cute Origami Shirts are fun and easy to make, AND they double as a perfect Father's Day card!
Fold this awesome Origami Shirt and let the grands use it for their Father’s Day card. ! You can do this! Practice one ahead of time so you feel confident showing the grandkids/kids.
- Betty M. favorited Origami Shirt Father's Day Card 06 Jun 15:07
- Laura W. commented on Origami Shirt Father's Day Card 30 Nov 10:38
- Laura W. favorited Origami Shirt Father's Day Card 30 Nov 10:35
- Crafterella featured Origami Shirt Father's Day Card 23 Nov 23:00
- Shelly C. published her project Origami Shirt Father's Day Card 09 Nov 09:00
Origami rocks! Just saying. I’ve wanted to do some origami for a while but wanted a fairly simple one to start with. Well this fits the bill. It’s so cool, just like dad!
Start with an 8 ½ by 11 inch piece of decorative craft/scrapbooking paper. What kind of shirt “fabric” would dad like? Choose a funky pattern! He will love it.
These fit in a 5 1/2″x7 1/4″ envelope. Check out the WTN post on making your own envelopes found at https://welcometonanas.com/handmade-envelopes-3-ways/ if you want a DIY envelope.
Welcome to Nana’s!
Where there’s fun things to do with your “grand” kids!
Come join the fun at www.WelcomeToNanas.com
This post found at: http://welcometonanas.com/origami-shirt-fathers-day-card/