A festive and creative Christmas craft that you can use to decorate with for the holidays.
They look super charming on a shelf, you can make a garland from them or tie them to a present. And, all you need is a piece of paper and some scissors. Super easy!
- Cassiefairy added Origami Christmas Trees to Buddy The Elf 27 Nov 16:04
- amyistheparty added Origami Christmas Trees to Christmas 26 Apr 22:22
- Kim T. favorited Origami Christmas Trees 15 Dec 17:32
- Crafterella featured Origami Christmas Trees 14 Dec 23:00
- Suzi T. favorited Origami Christmas Trees 09 Dec 16:05
- Richter B. favorited Origami Christmas Trees 07 Dec 04:40
- mary.osborne.353 favorited Origami Christmas Trees 03 Dec 08:43
- Eden P. published their project Origami Christmas Trees 02 Dec 08:53
Cut the bottom of the paper off so that you are left with a square paper folded into a triangle.
Fold that in half into a smaller triangle.
Open the triangles and fold down to create a square x 2
Open the sides of the squares to create a tall triangle x 4
Trim off the bottom triangle.
Cut 3 rows on each side, spaced evenly.
Fold down the bottom three flaps