Try all kinds of flavours.....
I made these for my baby shower and they were demolished without a crumb trail left behind, you could easily mix up the flavours, I think strawberry might be nice and you coup also add a small amount of strawberry jam under the cream.
- Kim D. favorited Orange Jelly Cupcakes 20 Sep 16:06
- Kaiulani W. favorited Orange Jelly Cupcakes 10 Jul 02:00
- Michelle S. added Orange Jelly Cupcakes to Recipes To Try 11 May 18:47
- KMEW favorited Orange Jelly Cupcakes 30 Jan 06:15
- jessica.boulanger.10 added Orange Jelly Cupcakes to foods 26 Jan 00:02
- Michaela W. favorited Orange Jelly Cupcakes 17 Jan 22:32
- Madeleine favorited Orange Jelly Cupcakes 13 Jan 01:19
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced oven. Grease two 12-hole, 1 tablespoon-capacity mini muffin pans. Make Cupcakes as per packet instructions.
Meanwhile, prepare jelly following packet directions. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Place coconut in a bowl. Dip 1 cake in jelly mixture to coat. Roll in coconut. Transfer to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining cakes, jelly and coconut. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cut a small wedge in the top of each cake. Discard wedge. Spoon cream into holes. Decorate with cachous. Serve.