Fresh oranges baked in a citrus cake
- Stesnyashka16 added Orange Cake to Recipes 27 Mar 11:34
- Stesnyashka16 added Orange Cake to To-make list 27 Mar 10:39
- Kaiulani W. favorited Orange Cake 10 Jul 01:40
- Angzii Attackz commented on Orange Cake 23 May 16:50
- Angzii Attackz added Orange Cake to Food To Try 23 May 16:48
- Hester A. favorited Orange Cake 13 Apr 21:12
- MintMintMooMoo favorited Orange Cake 13 Apr 17:32
Preheat the oven to 200C (Gas Mark 6). Grease and flour a roasting tin.
Mix the sugar in to the butter, then add the egg half at a time. Fold in the flour and mixed spice. Mix in the rind of 2 oranges.
Pour into the roasting tin. Peel and cut in half the oranges, then arrange on top of the cake batter.
Bake at 200C (Gas Mark 6) for 40 minutes or until cooked through.