Sweet as a happy Orange ^^
This is one of the Emotion Balls collection that I've come up with. They are not posted yet but they are an idea of mine :P. You can use this little Orange for a phone charm, keychain, bag charm, you name it. Or you can just make a bunch without the loops and put them in a jar of some sort ^^. You can also give him any expression that you want. The ball pattern is my own, it's a very simple pattern, and really, it was not that hard for me to figure it out xD.
The leaf pattern comes from this site though:
Please do not claim this pattern as your own, you can post it but give me some credit :P. Also please don't sell this pattern in any form. For personal use only!
- Missing file
- Debora N. favorited Orange Amigurumi Phone Charm 17 Sep 23:48
- Skyliva favorited Orange Amigurumi Phone Charm 23 Apr 21:40
- Philippe T. entered their project Orange Amigurumi Phone Charm to Suncatcher Craft Eyes 22 Mar 22:51
- Philippe T. entered their project Orange Amigurumi Phone Charm to Pogo Connect 06 May 10:22
- Philippe T. replied to a comment on their project Orange Amigurumi Phone Charm 11 Oct 17:15
- Valeria H. favorited Orange Amigurumi Phone Charm 10 Jul 02:44
- Philippe T. entered their project Orange Amigurumi Phone Charm to Sharp Crochet Hook 10 Apr 16:56
- Philippe T. entered their project Orange Amigurumi Phone Charm to cutey 03 Apr 20:51
- Philippe T. entered their project Orange Amigurumi Phone Charm to Rethink Rubbish 07 Feb 14:15
RND - Round
ch - chain
sc - single crochet
st - stitch
sc tog - single crochet together
sl st - slip stitch
FO - Fasten Of
This Orange will be crocheted in rounds, if you want you can use a stitch marker.
For the ball itself follow this pattern:
RND 1: ch2, then 6sc in 1st ch
RND 2: 2sc in each st
RND 3: 1sc in 1st st, then 2sc in next st, repeat all the way around
RND 4-6: sc in every st around
RND 7: sc in 1st st, then sc tog in next st
At this point you should stuff it and put the safety eyes in or sew the eyes and cheeks on.
RND 8: sc tog all the way around
FO and leave a very long tail, sew closed.
Now you should make a chain, about 50 or more, this will create the loop.
Now go with your hook in any stitch and slip stitch. FO and sew tail in.
Now for the leaf:
Leave a long tail which will be used to sew the leaf on, ch 5, sl st on 2nd ch from hook. Sc in next 2 ch, 4 sc on next ch. On the opposite side of starting ch, sc on next two st. Sl st on next st. Fasten off and weave in end.