This is the Oogie Boogie Man from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". I made him as a present to go with my Jack Skellington. I'm proud of how he turned out.
I made his dice out of Fimo and poked a hole in each so that I could sew them onto his hands. I painted the spots on with acrylic paint. I also used yarn to add stitches on his head, legs, and a few up his side to make him more realistic.
- Owl City replied to a comment on her project Oogie Boogie Man 05 Nov 22:39
- robin m. commented on Oogie Boogie Man 25 Oct 06:52
- Nancy! added Oogie Boogie Man to 365 02 Jun 18:45
- Laura Gloomy.Panda favorited Oogie Boogie Man 01 Dec 12:11
- MandyCip_93 favorited Oogie Boogie Man 22 Nov 12:32
- TheeCookieMonsterr favorited Oogie Boogie Man 20 Oct 09:34
- Spookachtige commented on Oogie Boogie Man 22 Sep 06:14
- Spookachtige favorited Oogie Boogie Man 22 Sep 06:13
- Courtney H. favorited Oogie Boogie Man 19 Apr 16:11
- Nancy! added Oogie Boogie Man to Inspiration Tim Burton 21 Mar 15:39
:) posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!