Onesie dresses lots of pics *with tutorial*
- Veronica C. entered their project Onesie Dress to Singer Christmas Contest 11 Dec 18:35
- Kathy Gregson added Onesie Dress to Baby 17 Sep 14:06
- Tiffany E. added Onesie Dress to clothes 17 Sep 10:32
- Tiffany E. added Onesie Dress to so cute 17 Sep 10:02
- jan n. favorited Onesie Dress 24 Jun 18:32
- Jo J. added Onesie Dress to Project to Make 17 Jan 22:10
- Jo J. favorited Onesie Dress 17 Jan 22:10
- MaicsGrachie favorited Onesie Dress 25 Dec 15:08
Usually I don’t measure and cut the elastic. I just sew the elastic on while it’s in one big strip then when I reach the end of the fabric I cut the threads and elastic at the same time. This way I will always have enough elastic.
Then take the two short ends and sew them together to form the skirt.
Pin the skirt in place using the back center as the starting point. The skirt should be wrong side out and make sure that the skirt bottom is facing the top of the onesie.
After it is all pinned sew with a zig zag stitch. I make sure to go over the edge of the elastic facing the skirt bottom.
I made about 6 of these for my neice in about 2 hrs. This was so easy to follow,,,thanks for this great idea!!!!
Thanks for the idea
i will try to edit that in the instructions. i must have spaced when writing out the instructions.