30 minutes & one pot is all that is standing between you & a big bowl full of deliciously spiced, flavourful rice studded with sweet, soft veggies.
This One-Pot Spicy Vegetable Rice is our go to favourite mid-week dinner. It's quick, easy, cheap and tastes great!
- Leonor R. favorited One Pot Spicy Vegetable Rice 08 Oct 14:32
- Crafterella featured One Pot Spicy Vegetable Rice 22 May 23:00
- Kylie L. favorited One Pot Spicy Vegetable Rice 22 May 09:35
- RareJewel favorited One Pot Spicy Vegetable Rice 21 May 08:11
- Melanie M. published her project One Pot Spicy Vegetable Rice 17 May 09:53
Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
Saute the onions until translucent. If you do not wish to use oil then use can dry fry them or use a drop of water instead.
Add the carrots, garlic and bell peppers and continue cooking for a few minutes.
Add the rice, tomatoes, peas, spices, seasoning and water.
Stir really well and cook until the liquid starts to bubble.
Turn down low, cover with a lid and cook until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed stirring occasionally.