A cute ombre art made out of tissue paper!
Ombre wall decor made out of tissue paper.
- Katie E. added Ombre Tissue Paper Art to Macrame 28 May 21:37
- Patricia B. commented on Ombre Tissue Paper Art 16 Apr 21:22
- Crafterella featured Ombre Tissue Paper Art 08 Apr 23:00
- rene c. favorited Ombre Tissue Paper Art 07 Apr 22:13
- Alissa B. favorited Ombre Tissue Paper Art 03 Apr 16:24
- Lydia L. published their project Ombre Tissue Paper Art 31 Mar 09:00
First, using a ruler, find the center of the poster board and mark it. Then line your ruler against the marked dot and draw multiple (about 24 lines) 12” lines around the dot. Then connect the end of the lines to draw a circle. This will be your 24” circle. Since using a compass to draw a 24” circle is quite rare, I drew multiple lines around the dot to draw an approximate 24” circle.
Then take your lightest colored tissue paper and cut out a square. The square should be about 1-2” wide/long. Place the tissue paper design or shiny side facing down on the table then crimp the middle. Add a dollop of glue on the crimped part then stick it on the poster board. Continue until it fills up about ⅓ of the poster board. Once it fills up ⅓ of the poster board, switch to the next darker colored paper. Repeat the steps for the last tissue paper.
(Notice the crimped part stuck on the poster)
Stick two hanging strips on the back and attach on the wall. You’re done!