Collage an array of green scraps onto a paper mache cone to make a simple and modern Christmas decoration.
Grab a bunch of old magazines and retail catalogs, and get to tearing!
- Alyssa D. added Ombre Collage Christmas Trees to Plastic dress 17 Mar 23:37
- Alyssa D. favorited Ombre Collage Christmas Trees 18 Jan 06:11
- lisa r. added Ombre Collage Christmas Trees to diy's for house 04 Oct 01:07
- Kay L. added Ombre Collage Christmas Trees to CRAFT ideas 02 Sep 01:38
- Elle favorited Ombre Collage Christmas Trees 08 Aug 07:31
- Amy N. Larkin published her project Ombre Collage Christmas Trees 03 May 03:35
Tear out anything that's green, being sure to get a wide range of the color and prints/designs. Very, very light green, grass-green, forest green, and everything in between.
When you have a good pile of scraps, grab your glue stick and start gluing them onto paper mache cones - you can make your own out of cereal boxes and a template, or buy them at any craft supply store.
Glue them on starting at the bottom, working your way up. Glue darkest scraps on the bottom, lighter green scraps in the middle, and the very lightest green scraps on the tops.
Optional: cover the cones with Modge Podge.