That adorable citter from the app Cut the Rope
Thanks for taking a look at Om Nom, the critter from Cut the Rope, I hope you like it.
Cut the Rope is a pretty awesome app, I never played it till a friend asked me to make Om Nom (this little green critter that wants his candy, no matter how hard it is to give it to him). I had to start playing the app, because the pattern she sent along with her request, almost kicked my ***.... If I didn't I probably wouldn't love him as much as I do now and I'd maybe even just given up on crocheting this little green alien (or whatever he is).
He got a nice place at the rearview mirror of my friend, as you can see in the last picture.
I got this pattern, made by Amifan, see www.cute-amigurumi.blogspot.nl/2013/05/om-nom-klaar.html
This pattern almost kicked my butt! It just didn't turn out how I wanted Om Nom to look like! So I redid it like 5 times! (To be clear, Om Nom isn't just a big bal! He is much more!)
Especially the part where you chain 20 can be difficult, too tight and it looks weird, too loose and it doesn't 'work' as it should.
I made him a little less ball-like by adding a few more rows, without increasing or decreasing.
I changed the teeth, gave him a uvula and a tongue that fits into his mouth and can expand when you open his mouth, so he can really 'catch' and 'eat' the candy.
If you'd like to make one yourself, but need a bit of help with the pattern or the changes I made, just let me know and I'll help you out.
- Jenn H. favorited Om Nom Crochet 16 Jan 07:13
- LadyWillow added Om Nom Crochet to Critters 27 Mar 18:09
- LadyWillow favorited Om Nom Crochet 27 Mar 18:09
- Moominsmurf favorited Om Nom Crochet 25 Nov 23:59
- Alex S. favorited Om Nom Crochet 10 Aug 00:06
- C T. added Om Nom Crochet to Bradley & Connor! x 16 Jun 03:19
- Sheri P. favorited Om Nom Crochet 30 Mar 07:11
- Brielle J. favorited Om Nom Crochet 12 Jan 20:09
- Elise S. favorited Om Nom Crochet 15 Dec 18:06
- danaib1 favorited Om Nom Crochet 12 Nov 05:16
MissCindy posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!